Monday 6 January 2014

Whoopsie!

I don't pretend to be a technology pro, but this is pretty bad by any standard. In fact, I doubt my techno-phobic 54 year old mother would make such a mistake.

Making a long story short, I deleted all of my posts. Everything gone into the ethereal of the internet, never to be seen again by a living human. Only web fairies and www.goblins can find the posts of my past.

Luckily for me, I have a super hero. Not very many girls have one and today I thanked my weird sense of humour and charming personality for keeping this one around. He goes by the name of Super Gram and he has single-handedly saved the world from imploding on more than one occasion, and today he did it again!

Ok, I might be over exaggerating, and I'm sure anyone vaguely competent with a computer would have managed it, but Super Gram found the cached posts for me to re-post on here. After all, I wouldn't want all the hard work that went into 10 posts over a year and a half to go to waste, now would I?

Update - Unfortunately, mainly due to laziness, I lost a few posts. I hope the web fairies enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment